“Down the Hatch” Tasting Events
Terms and Conditions
- QUOTATIONS – Quotations for potential bookings will be valid for a period of 7 working days. After that time, prices and/or conditions may be liable to change.
- BOOKING – Once the booking has been made, a signature either via email or on a paper document will be required at the bottom of the terms and conditions, to confirm that you agree with them.
- DEPOSIT – A non-refundable 20% deposit is required to secure the booking of your Event.
- PAYMENT – The full balance payment will be required no later than 2 weeks in advance of the date of your Event.
- CANCELLATION BY US – If for any unforeseen reason, “Down the Hatch” Tasting Events have to cancel your booking, a full refund will be given to you.
- CANCELLATION BY YOU – If for any unforeseen reason you have to cancel your Event 2 weeks or more before the date of the Event, and you have made full payment, then 80% of the payment will be refunded back to you (20% non-refundable deposit applies).
If you cancel your Event less than 2 weeks before the date of the Event, then only 50 % of the full payment will be refunded.
If you cancel your Event less than 1 week before the date of the Event, we will not refund any payment at all.
We trust that the above Terms and Conditions are clear and concise.
If however, you have any questions or queries relating to these Terms and Conditions, please don’t hesitate to contact us for clarification.